среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

About Room

On this picture I see small room with modern design and quite nice interior. Because of a light paint of walls and a ceiling, in the room it is very light and comfortable. The small furniture placed on corners does a room spatial. I am not a professional designer, but I think that this is mixed modern and Hi-tech style. I really like this design. It looks very cute. In the room, there is very beautiful laminate, which drawing combines with furniture. I also can see the small corner which is made for a work. There is a computer and a strange chair, which is look like letter “Z”. Opposite that corner there is a small table and near it, there is a plant. I think that this part of the room is a corner for a rest. But I think that it is an office room for working, not for resting, because I can’t see any beds or sofas there. Only two little chairs and that strange plant.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий